Last month Apple announced their Apple Watch series 4 smart-watches besides iPhone XS, XS Max, XR smartphones. Series 4 smartwatches will now be available in India starting from Rs. 40,900. Those will be available both online as well as offline.
Series 4 watches are in two sizes i.e. 40mm (starting at Rs. 40,900) and 44mm (starting at Rs. 43,900)
Cellular edition 40mm with an aluminum case is priced at Rs. 49,900 whereas stainless steel case along with Sport brand will be in stores at Rs. 67,900. Stainless steel variant with Milanese loop is priced at Rs. 76,900
Cellular edition 44mm with an aluminum case will be at Rs. 53,900 whereas stainless steel case along with Sport brand will be in stores at Rs. 71,900. Stainless steel variant with Milanese loop is priced at Rs. 80,900
- Silver, Space gray and Gold aluminum are available options for case. Stainless Steel case comes in Space Black and gold.
- Powered by Apple S4 SoC (twice faster than Apple series 3) which has 64-bit dual core processor and new GPU
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope advanced to detect hard falls
- Electrical heart rate sensor to record an ECG using ECG app. (Still not launched in India)
- 40 percent louder sound through speakers.
- Microphone shifted to right side next to Digital Crown to reduce echo.
- Black ceramic and sapphire crystal backside
- Battery life is claimed to last all-day.